Welcome to my passion!

My passion is food. I have always enjoyed cooking and trying out different types of cuisine from every place around the world. Being a Malaysian one may agree that food is the first thing that comes on their mind. I think if I had the chance to do anything I would travel all over the world and taste all the wonderful delicacies that can be found. So here is my blog where I will be exploring a variety of recipes and testing out different ingredients, restaurants I have visited and worth reviewing and also my very own home cooked dishes.

Thursday 15 March 2012

A Wonderful Turkish Lunch

Today I went out for lunch with my friend Tess at a Turkish restaurant called Isot in Radlett. The lovely owner kindly offered us the lunch for free as we were discussing business matters and we had the option to choose anything we wanted from the menu. There was too much to choose from so here are photos of what we ate which was all very delicious and I highly recommend this place if you are nearby. 
Visit website: http://www.isotrestaurant.com/

Halloumi - Grilled Cyprus Cheese

Kalamar - Fried squid served with rocket and tartar sauce


Borek - filo pastry filled with spinach and feta cheese
Grilled Sirloin Steak served with mushrooms, chips and salad  
Kuzu Sis - Grilled lamb cubes served with rice and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment