Welcome to my passion!

My passion is food. I have always enjoyed cooking and trying out different types of cuisine from every place around the world. Being a Malaysian one may agree that food is the first thing that comes on their mind. I think if I had the chance to do anything I would travel all over the world and taste all the wonderful delicacies that can be found. So here is my blog where I will be exploring a variety of recipes and testing out different ingredients, restaurants I have visited and worth reviewing and also my very own home cooked dishes.

Saturday 10 March 2012

A little bit of Spanish

Today I was having a crave for Spanish food so I dragged the boyfriend with me to get some tapas and paella for lunch. We ended up going to La Tasca which is a chain in UK but the food isn't too bad. 

Succulent Pork Ribs in a tangy sauce

Slow-cooked pork belly, served with rosemary herb-scented beans.

Hand-crumbed with three-month-aged-Manchego cheese and fresh spinach, served with roasted garlic mayonnaise.

Salsa Chicken Wings with a smoky flavour

Paella De Mariscos - A seafood paella with king prawns, squid, white fish and white wine, topped with wild Patagonian tiger prawns. Galacian mussels, lemon wedges, char-grilled aubergine and peppers.
Sylvester waiting to dig right in

No comments:

Post a Comment